KEY SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Flexible and adaptable writing style that allows me to write all kinds of articles, novels and other writing assignments
- Creative approach to all writing assignments that utilizes original thinking that results in unique and superior final products for clients.
- A proven team player who has headed-up and participated as a member of many successful creative teams over the years. Superior communications skills.
- Energetic and positive outlook, which often inspires others
- A multi-tasker who is able to handle multiple assignments in parallel under tight deadlines.
- Prompt and professional approach to dealing with clients.
- Active and dynamic approach to work and getting things done
English: Expert Level Filipino: Expert Level Japanese: Conversational Level
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, FrontPage. Intermediate Level. More than 10 years experience.
- Adobe Photoshop CS 2: Intermediate Level. More than 5 years experience.
Freelance Writer: XDEAL Magazine (2010- Present)
- Wrote a three part , six page feature article “Koreanophilia 101: A Crash Course in K-Pop” for the first three issues of the magazine.
Ghost Writer: jtrigsby.com (2010 – Present)
- Wrote the blog post “Is there such a thing as Privacy Online?” (June 15, 2010).
- Wrote the blog post “Get an Ownership Attitude” (June 17, 2010)
Administrative Assistant: Maranaw Luzon Shipping Co., Inc., Malate, Manila, (2008-present).
- Teaches seminars on Government Benefits and Services ( SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth).
- Acts as Liaison officer of the company for Social Security, HMDF and Philhealth.
- Responsible for Certificate of Service and other similar certifications
- Created the Crew Masterlist and Personnel Database.
- Authored Crew Status Report of 2010.
- Developed the in-house “Administrative Department Manual.”
Realtor/Owner : Southern Point Realty, Malate, Manila (2009- Present).
- Wrote a feature article entitled “Change your life in an instant- Guaranteed!” for inclusion in the “PMRB Newsletter.”
- Wrote advertising copies for Southern Point Realty.
BS Marketing Management , Emilio Aguinaldo College, Manila, Philippines (2007-2008).
Graduated, President of the Business Administration Department’s Student Council
BA Marketing and Sales, St. Benedict College (San Beda Alabang), Muntinlupa ( 2000-2001) Undergraduate, President of Teatro Benito. Member – SBC Debate Circle. Competed in Benavides Cup – National Debate Championship and other Public Speaking Contests.
BA Communication Arts Management- Major in Advertising Management,De La Salle University, Manila (1998-1999)
High School Graduation, Colegio San Agustin, Makati City (1994-1999). Consistent winner of Essay Writing Contests.
Realtor: Passed the May 31, 2009 Real Estate Licensure Exam.
Member: Philippine Association of Real Estate Brokers.
Secretary: Tagaytay City Board of Realtors.
Personal: Single. Interests include: reading, writing, blogging, exercise and fitness, Philippine Politics, Japanese culture and Language, Asian Pop culture, geek culture, crafting, movies, animation and fashion.