Welcome 2013! I am so excited for you to be here. Thanks for finally coming and at least the Mayans were VERY wrong when they said 2012 would be our last year. (HAHA!)
But speaking of 2012, It wasn’t all that bad. In fact, it was quite eventful! Here’s list of things I am grateful for in the last year.
- I found my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ and got Baptized in Nov 25, 2012
- I found wonderful sisters in my D-Group. ( All beautiful : spiritually and physically)
- I found the real half of my brain and the one who can finish my sentences… Sai with whom, I could talk to about anything and who I can be proud to call my sister, my friend and the co-creator of SAIMAI STUDIOS as well as INFINITE STAGE.
- I have creatively been blessed with works of realistic, manga and digital art. (http://marikit.deviantart.com)
- I got to JAPAN! Like, HELLO!! I have only dreamt of things like these and I am going back in 2013.
- I loved and found a friend in N. (and though it’s over, I am proud to have had him in my life)
- I am closer to my family more now than ever.
- I am blessed materially, financially and emotionally – it has been good year!
- I found contentment in simpliciy and found out the things that truly can make me happy. (I am not complicated after all)
- I reconnected with NO BORDER.
If that was a rock and roll kind of year though there have been tears, I have learned a lot about how strong I am and have become. I have learned that I have a God that is with me all the time and that I am never alone. I love that I could be content with myself — and I am looking for more blessings in the coming year.
This entry would also not be complete without goals so like I declared with my sisters in our bonding in Balinsasayaw, I want to try the following things:
- Pursue a more intimate relationship with God
- Be more Spiritually, mentally, socially and physically fit
- Have more FOCUS on individual things to do my best in whatever I am doing
- GROW CREATIVELY and push myself to the limits
- Love myself more
- Be content with what I have.
- Lose weight.
- Learn the Japanese Language so I can do JLPT
- Finish the Bible 2x this year.
- Learn more things and not stagnate my brain everyday
How do I do this? Well, for starters I am challenging myself to keep to a schedule. I am also going to post things I learn here so I can document my growth. ^__^
I hope I can keep up with it.
SO BRING IT ON 2013! I am looking forward to more love, laughter and happiness in the coming year!