Today I went to work in Jeans. Yup, I am pushing the envelope a little here but, really, who cares? I’m about to leave anyway. So, I also filed and informed all the people that from Monday onwards, I will start filling in my leave and doing half-days. It’s finally ending this employment and I have mixed feelings about it.
A good part of me is excited that it’s all over. A small part of me is sad that I am leaving. Maybe it’s because, I am leaving something I have done for three years of my life and going on to something different. As for people, there are people I’ll miss and people I won’t. I guess we can’t have it all.
Tomorrow, the company is opening the new Seafarer wing. I am happy for them. It’s the last celebration I’ll have with them. So, I’ll sit tight and watch them do it. Plus, it’s free lunch.
IN OTHER NEWS…
- I’m fat again. I have to go back on a diet. Fat is not pretty. I just have to fit into my regular jeans again.
- Guess what TOMORROW is too?! ❤ Hee hee… I’m just happy.
- T-minus 4 days til N’s Exam. He can do it.
- I have acquired Beck the Movie, Kimi no Todoke and Proposal Kyoudai for watching tonight.
- Happiness was brought to me by a 6 inch Italian BMT Sub from SUBWAY. ^_^