Finally inspiration struck. I have cleaned up not only my room, my files and my desk, but this blog as well. It went from disorganized, unfocused rambling blogs to something with a bit more purpose. So now, I bring you the all new Idiosyncratic Inklings.
SO… What changed?
- Well the layout of course. It’s pink. It’s girly. It’s bitchy and edgy. It’s just right for social commentary, blogging, ranting and raving of a 30 something Junior Exec. Plus, I am SOOOO in season. PINK, specifically, coral is soooo this summer’s color. (along with turquoise)
- I am going to try to write more about women’s issues, what women like, their opinions, success stories, fashion, gossip and everything girly – for the 25- 30 something pinay.
- Not only will I cover things important to women, but I will try to talk about the other side of the coin ( something for males to know).
- There will be bitching and ranting and other things I want to say about Philippine culture, current events and more.
- Crafting and Recipes.
- Talk about Health and diet.
- Tips and tricks.
My goal: To reach out and share my life with the young pinays out there and say what we really want in my words. No sugar added. This is it straight up.