Today I acted like a brat. A total insufferable brat. I woke up with the case of the Crank this morning. Wait, who am I kidding? I’ve been cranky since last night. It must be something in the air because, I am normally a happy skipper in the morning. But this morning, I was in Dragon Mode.
It’s like move over people, or I bite your goddamn heads off. RAWR. And no, it’s definitely not PMS. ( Or is it?! — nah)By lunch time, I was ready to murder people. So, I took a walk.
The walk did wonders for me. It lifted my mood temporarily. I got a breath of polluted air and I got out of the office. At the very least, I didn’t want to kill. Only to maim, but that’s hardly harmful. So, I simmered down.
It took two cups of creamy coffee, a text from my boyfriend and a cup of chocolate ice cream to make me feel alright. ( I regret the ice cream already).
Then I asked myself: What was I pissed off about again?
I guess I think way too much for my sake. I use my brain way too much. I think about things until they make me emo. It’s one annoying trait of mine. I piss myself off and then it takes me a long while to realize what I’m pissed off about. I need to really stop that.
It also usually takes a LOT to piss me off. But lately, the pissy levels have been escalating. Could it be because of the the SUPERMOON? ( o.O) I doubt it.
So, what makes marikit tick?
- Dumb People. I can’t stand idiots. I can’t stand people who I have to talk down to. I can’t stand people who stare at you with blank faces. I just can’t stand it more if you already teach them and they can’t seem to pick it up after 10,000 repetitions. Theyre a waste of time, space and effort. Oh, I also hate dumb people who pretend to be smart.
- Traffic. There we go I have road rage. There are so many dumb people in the road. I mean seriously. Traffic rules, whut?! Explains why I can’t drive in Manila. (again, it all boils down to dumb people)
- Waiting in line. I hate wasting time. I hate long lines, I hate long waits. I hate long queues that makes you watch dumb people as they try to squeeze in in front of you and cheat you out of your spot.
- Hypocrites and Gossipmongers. Because gossip is never productive and its harmful. and it seems that they belong in the same category. That’s all.
- Being Idle. I cant stand wasting time doing absolutely nothing.
That’s the short list of course. I can’t imagine being angry for so long. Being angry takes effort and time. And it is such a waste.
I’ll try not to get too mad from now on. If I can help it.