I feel random today. I don’t know. Again my brain is hopping from one thought to another and I can’t seem to piece them altogether. God, I need focus. I know I shouldn’t be eating chocolate right now, but I am. Depression and stress is too bad for my diet. I am randomly stringing words together to form a sentence. This is today’s fail effort to write a blog.
Yet, there are too many thoughts swimming in my head. You know like:
- I wonder what DAIGO was doing when the earthquake hit?
- Should I re-dye my hair in April?
- Where is Iggy? Did he eat already?
- I hate Barney. I just live with it because it calms my niece down.
- I forgot how it is to wait for a boyfriend.
- I shouldn’t be eating chocoloate. But it’s butterfinger!
- Should I really wear heels tomorrow or should I find flats?
- I can’t wait for tomorrow night
- I wish JE is alright.
- I wonder where our ships are.
- Will I really be alright?
- Should I just end this now?
The answer is yes.