Though I do think I am almost fearless, I do have some fears that would take me over the edge just in case they come… I mean seriously, if you lived my life, what is there to fear.
- I am deathly afraid of SNAKES. I hate them seriously. I just can’t stand them.
- I am afraid of LOSING PEOPLE I LOVE.
- I am afraid of NOT BEING LOVED
- I am afraid of FAILURE.
- I am afraid of BEING FORGOTTEN I write because I want to leave a legacy.
- I am afraid of LOSING MYSELF Because I want to stay who I am forever. I don’t want to wake up and forget who I am totally.
- I am afraid of FLYING IPIS. Srsly. who isn’t afraid of flying cockroaches? YUCK!
- I am afraid of LIVING MY LIFE ALONE.