Treasures are memories encapsulated in just a few words. They are usually written in short form, a sentence and these are important things that i want to remember. Here are some of my weekend’s treasures.
- Started my workout, felt great, will get to my target.
- Spent time with family, laughter was priceless.
- 4 Hungry Toddlers in a van on an hour drive is noisy and annoying.
- Chasing 4 toddlers around a park in the evening after a work out is exhausting.
- Fun Birthday Celebration, simple yet meaningful for cousin.
- Weigh in, challenge 15 lbs in 6 months, can it be done?
- High School Memories, Recaptured, friendship reestablished.
- Crushing who knows what will happen next?
- E-mails and Texts , Mexico to Philippines.. connection complete