A good friend challenged me today. He said that I should try blogging using new words at least once a day. Kind of like a word challenge. So I gave it some thought and was convinced that this might be the solution to the chronic writer’s block that I am getting. Maybe some brain exercise won’t be that bad.
So I have set the mechanics for this challenge and anyone is free to join me. 🙂
WORD OF THE DAY : CHALLENGE 100
Basically the challenge will go a little something like this:
- Challenger will get a word from either one of these sites/ widgets:
- Words could be in ENGLISH or YOUR CHOSEN LANGUAGE. Just as long as you could provide the link to the dictionary meaning of said word.
- Challenger would write a short blog about 100 words or so inspired by the word.
- Writers should NOT repeat words.
- Challengers should at least try to write a blog a day, but if not, it’s alright as long as they finish the 100 word challenge.
- Challengers should make a master post/page on their blog progress of their Challenge.
- Challengers should use words they don’t already know or are very familiar with.
- Have fun learning and share with other challengers by commenting on the blogs of other challengers.
If anyone wants to join me, its open. I’ll be starting on Monday. 🙂 Let me know alright?
If I get a lot of challengers I’ll make a master page for this game!