This is my view as I worked out in the pavillion of my brother’s condo. I had a good one hour workout last night, along with a few realizations.
- It doesn’t take a lot for me to be happy. I am a fairly simple girl with simple needs and wants and I am the one who makes it all complicated.
- I could do things if I want to. Everything! From losing weight to getting ahead in my career. I could fly if I really want to. I only choose not to.
- I have the final choice in my life. I am the one who makes the decisions. Not my parents, not my boss, not my boyfriend – ME. So I should do what benefits me the most – with their guidance, not their force.
- I should simplify my life. Back to basics. That is what is needed for me to be satisfied and happy.
- I am happy. There’s no doubt about it. I am happier than I have ever been in a long time.
- I could be responsible and trusted – and I have to show it.
- I love myself the most and that is not ONLY in a vain way. I love myself because I want me to be the best person I could be.
- My biggest enemy, if any, is also myself. I have to fight myself not to go back to the miserable sad little person I was before.
- I have a lot of love to give.
- I am ready for the next challenge in my life. BRING IT ON.
🙂 Life is good right now. I feel happy and satisfied. Plus, when I see children try aerodancing with me, I feel more alive. I should go back there again. 🙂 I think I found another happy place.