- I have accepted the fact that it maybe fate, or it may be God’s Humor that we have this president. Maybe I have not looked beyond my biases because I still believe that GT was a better man for the job. But seeing this situation as it is, I know things are going to be different in the next 6 years. I am hoping this is for the better – not for the worst. But I will be vigilant in my watch.
- I am proud of the Green Movement and all of the greenies that have come together for this cause. There is still a lot to do. I am hoping that this motivation and inspiration fires me on. First mission is up. Let’s see how we fare.
- Our office audit dawns upon us on Monday. My father told me that I was to sit in the audit room with the auditors. Hopefully, that would be the case. Not all of the people in the office think that I am brilliant. 🙂 They still treat me like a child. But, I am not a child anymore. I am aware of what is happening to the company, I am definitely NOT naive. I’d like the company to stay for another 35 years- God-willing, and I hope and pray that things will be alright
- My weight-loss and healthier me program is doing great. I actually fit into one of my skirts that I havent fit into in a long time. Yet, I am far from ideal. But the point is, I am proud of myself.I havent had a 28 inch waist in a long time. 🙂
- I have to start working hard again. I let myself slip the past few days. Exhaustion? Maybe. Burn Out. Yes. 😦