I am anxious. I feel like tomorrow is D-day. Like final exams or even Christmas, where you never know what to expect. You just have to hope and pray that everything will be alright in the end. It’s driving me nuts.
Right now I feel restless. My heart is restless, my soul is restless my brain is restless that I doubt I can even finish this blog decently.
- I am scared about the future if a man in yellow will finally tie the noose around the neck of our dear country.
- I am more scared if a man in orange finds a way to squander our money or profit from being the head honcho of our country
- I am worried that a man in red will not have the patience to lead the country.
- I am worried that mr. action star in a jeep will bring us to suffer again
- I am praying fervently for the man in green . He’s the best man for the job. I only hope we are now mature.
It’s time for change. I am tired of the current Philippines. It’s time to go to the next level.
So tommorow, make your vote count. And PRAY.