I learned many things today. Most especially since I have had so many trials the past few weeks. Today I cried my last tears about the agony I had for the last couple of weeks. Maybe things are not really what they seem but I did learn a lot. I am grateful that I did learn these lessons so I am not so innocent or ignorant anymore.
- I learned to open my eyes to many things.
- I learned to close my ears to things that I do not want/need to hear.
- I learned to open my mind to possibilities or other truths.
- I learned to keep my lips sealed.
- I learned not to trust so easily.
- I learned to not be too nice to people
- I learned to give people a second chance.
- I learned to forgive.
- I learned to stand up for truth and justice.
- I learned to accept that I am not perfect.
- I learned to say NO.
- I learned to just do what is right.
To all those who are reading this blog. I hope you learn something today.